P A N A N G I D A Y E W 2 0 0 0
OCTOBER 17-22, 2000
1. DTI registered firm
2. Should be a manufacturer of quality goods, with production and financial capability & with export potential
3. Willing to undergo and sustain product development & should attend trainings as required by the organizers.
4. Satisfactory sales performance for the last two years.
5. Compliance to the organizers requirement including submission of reports.
1. A product Selection Team composed of PDDCP, DTI Pangasinan and Panangidayew Secretariat shall undertake product selection prior to the fair proper. Preliminary visits will be undertaken by design experts for product development and/or design innovations.
gifts, toys and house wares, fashion accessories, processed food, natural and organic products, furniture and furnishing, metalcraft, food services
2. Participants should be receptive to product development/design innovations.
3. On Prototypes:
4. Delivery of Products for Exhibit:
5. On Booth Assigned and Booth Dressing
6. Participants should make two samples of product selected for the special setting.
7. Products for exhibit should be properly tagged and should indicate prices and minimum/maximum order requirements.
8. Participants should attend the final briefing of exhibitors scheduled on September 25, 2000, 1:30 p.m. at the DTI Provincial Office. The opening ceremony shall be on 18, 2000 at 4:00 p.m.
B. FAIR PROPER
1. Exhibitors should register daily at the Registration Counter prior to the opening of the exhibit area.
2. Exhibitors should make available calling cards, pictures of products on exhibit.
3. Exhibitors or their authorized representative should be present during the entire duration of the fair to answer inquiries from buyers.
4. Exhibitors should be ready with the following pertinent materials for prospective buyers
5. Selling of items in the special set-up is allowed, however, withdrawal of sold items from the special set-up can only be done on the last day of the fair.
6. Exhibitors are required to issue Official Receipt or Acknowledgement Receipt for cash sales.
7. Picture taking and sketching shall be allowed only with the consent of the exhibitor and the Secretariat.
8. Exhibitors/Booth representative should always wear their ID when in the fair premises.
9. Exhibitors should accomplish and submit the sales monitoring forms daily to the Secretariat.
10. Participants shall be liable for any damage to/loss of exhibition materials/accessories provided to them by the organizers.
1. Exhibitors should accomplish and submit the exhibitors evaluation form to the Secretariat on or before the close of the fair.
2. Exhibitors shall take charge of dismantling of props and withdrawal of products right after the closing of the exhibit on the last day.
3. Exhibitors who receive booked orders should strictly comply with the agreements entered into with buyers.
4. Participants should inform the DTI Pangasinan Provincial Office on the developments of the booked orders they contracted with buyers.
5. Participants with transactions under negotiation should do their best to realize said transactions.
1. Total fee shall be P1,000.00 per sq. meter. Furniture can get a 3x3 booth. Other sectors can get bigger if they want. Booth availability/assignment is on a come-first serve basis.
2. Payments shall be in cash or in Managers Check in the name of Panangidayew 2000.
3. Payments scheme shall be:
4. A penalty of 5% PER MONTH shall be imposed if payments is made after due date.
5. For those availing/getting more than 2 booths, a discount of 20% will be given provided they will pay the 50% required payment on the schedule set.
6. For withdrawals made after August 30, 2000, the full amount of the participation fee will have to be paid.
1. Tri-media exposure
2. Booth size is according to your choice/need (price is negotiable for those getting 2 booths)
3. Company signage
4. Negotiation table and Two (2) chairs
5. Two fluorescent light
6. Four shelves
7. Inclusion in the directory of exhibitors
1. Marketing assistance (Trade Fairs/Exhibits & Local Study Mission)
2. Invitation to participate in DTI-coordinate/sponsored trainings
VI-A OTHER REQUIREMENTS(Separate Payment)
1. Design consultation and product development (for 1st timers only)
2. Available of management and technical consultancy service
Sanction shall be imposed for non-compliance to the rules, as follows: